SEARCH IN RAILWAY

Indian Railway Search

ncome Tax Exemption Slab Could be Raised Further: Finance Minister Arun Jaitley Informs



Income Tax Exemption Slab Could be Raised Further: Finance Minister Arun Jaitley Informs

"I have no intention of burdening the salaried and middle classes by imposing heavy taxes on them. At the same time, I'm not going to let tax evaders get away. I'm going to bring them into the tax-payers circle," Minister of Finance, Arun Jaitley said.

"Salaried middle class people are paying more in direct taxes. If you ask me, I'd suggest that their direct tax burden should be reduced and if you could ensure that they get their full salaries, they will spend more. You can thus collect the money from them through indirect taxes," he said.
Click here to read continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment